About a week ago I was refered to a website by close friend who is also an Internet Marketer, Search Engine Optimizer just like me. He knows that I love any tool that is going to make my keyword research easier. The tool he sent me was Traffic Travis’s SEO Keyword Software.
I have heard about the new SEO tool Travis had developed, by like most things software, I forgot about it. But, I eventually did go to the Traffic Travis website to check it out for my self.
Not too long ago we witnessed the launch of the new, free Traffic Travis 3.0 Apparently 1000’s of people seized the opportunity and downloaded this free new SEO tool, and they’re already gaining some impressive results from it.
If you haven’t downloaded the Traffic Travis SEO Software yet I suggest you do. Ask yourself. The Traffic Travis SEO Tool isn’t a single tool. Here are just some of the tools you’ll find inside.
- Page analysis: Almost like having an SEO expert look at your webpage and tell you what you are doing right, and what you are doing wrong. This tool does all that, and then gives you solutions for improving your on-page SEO. Oh, it also gives you a grade. Luckily I was graded well for www.webseo.com.au
- Position ranking: Keeps a daily, weekly or monthly record of exactly where your website is ranked for any search term you select. Check all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN Live, Ask and Altavista) and see whether you’re going up in the search engines or down.
- Keyword finder: Keyword finder tool that gives you a large number of relevant keywords. I found that this tool found some longtail keywords my other scripts didn’t.
- Keyword sorter: The keyword sorter tool enables you to categorize extremely large lists of keywords into targeted adgroups for PPC purposes.
- Top sites for keywords: Quickly finds all the top sites for your various keywords. Then analyze them to see if you can steal some of their tricks.
- Backlinks to site: Who is linking to you? Who is linking to your competitors? What pagerank are they? What anchor text are they using? Checking all this information by hand would be a full-time job, but Traffic Travis does it with just one click. And by analyzing your competitors with this tool you can find other great sites to buy/trade links with.
- Keywords/details: Discover how many advertisers are advertising on each keyword and whether there’s a heavy turnover in advertisers. Great tool for finding whether these keywords are worth spending your time on.
- Top sites for keywords: Who are the biggest players in your niche? Which keywords are they bidding on? Suss out who your major competitors are, and then analyze their campaign.
- Websites Keyword list: A more indepth keyword snooping tool. This shows you whether competitors keep advertising on a particular word, or whether they drop it periodically.
There’s heaps more I could tell you about but you are going to have to get it for yourself. After all it’s free so you have nothing to lose.
I have to tell you though, the free version does a great job, but you can upgrade to a Pro version of this software and apparently you et a whole lot more features. I haven’t gone Pro Version yet, but I am considering it.
To check out Traffic Travis SEO Software go here. Download Free SEO Software