I have just put together 5 tips I know for a fact will help a new website get his website up and running within 10.3 seconds.
These tips have been tried and tested by me numerous times on new websites and even on old websites that have needed a major traffic boost, especially from Google. I have listed my 5 tips from the hardest to the easiest, with the most powerful Google indexing tip I have ever used. If you do nothing else, I strongly recommend that you complete number 5.
Okay here we go. Get your notepad and 2 browsers open. Start with number one…..
- Most Blogs and websites these days have .xml sitemaps. Ping your blog sitemap to Google. The Google Ping URL for your Sitemap is: http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http://www.ecashloans.com.au/sitemap.xml Make sure to change the url to your sitemap url in the code above.
- Go to Globe Of Blogs and submit your blog. Here is the url: http://www.globeofblogs.com/
- If your Blog or website has an RSS feed submit your Blog RSS feed to RssMillion Here is the url: http://www.millionrss.com/
- Zimbio is sort of like a celebrity website with a page rank of 6/0. Thousands of people visit this website, but Google just about lives there, so create yourself a free user account and make sure you submit your Blog RSS feed to: http://www.zimbio.com/ It is vital that you make a new account for each of your websites.
- I have tested this tip thoroughly and it works better than anything I have ever tried. Again like Zimbio, Google visits this website thousands of times a day and I have had Google visit one of my new websites 10.3 seconds after I did a domain check at www.whois.sc Go to www.whois.sc and look up your new blog domain. Do a simple domain check like webseo.com.au.Every time you look up a new domain, whois.sc will automatically create a dynamic web page that links to your new domain. I’m not lieing, it really does and guess who’s waiting to gobble up your new domain names url. That’s right Google lives here (not Jack) and Google will spider and index the link to your new domain immediately.Tip: To check it out for yourself once you have made the domain check, make sure to click the AboutUs link just above Similar Domains. When you do this a Wiki article and link to your domain will be automatically created, which Google will find in seconds.
I am sure you are going to be knocked off your feet when you see how powerful my 5 tips are. And amzed at the speed in which Google will find your website.
If you like this tip and want to get tips likes this before anyone else, subscribe to my notification list here.